Want to see a link to your museum or page? Contact us. In the meantime, please add a link to VideoGameMuseum.com, possibly with one of our rad banners.
- American Classic Arcade Museum (Laconia, NH)
Established to promote and preserve the history of coin-operated arcade games.
- Computer & Video Game Archive (Ann Arbor, MI)
The Computer and Video Game Archive in the lower level (basement) of the Art, Architecture and Engineering Library collects materials relating to games for the purpose of academic inquiry…
- Computerspielemuseum (Berlin, Germany)
The world’s first permanent exhibition devoted to digital interactive entertainment culture.
- Game Museum Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
GMA is a unique social firm in the museum branch that pursues to be a environmentally friendly business. The goal is a permanent institution, accessible to the public that focuses on the history of games, computers, their producers, and also gives you th
- International Center for the History of Electronic Games® (Rochester, NY)
The International Center for the History of Electronic Games® (ICHEG) at The Strong collects, studies, and interprets video games, other electronic games, and related materials and the ways in which electronic games are changing how people play, learn, ..
- International Video Game Hall of Fame and Museum (Ottumwa, IA)
The International Video Game Hall of Fame and Museum is dedicated to honoring excellence in the field of electronic gaming by recognizing the champions, industries, and professionals related to this popular activity.
- Musée du Jeu Vidéo (Unknown, France)
Closed since April 2010.
- Musee Mecanique (San Francisco, CA)
One of the world’s largest privately owned (Zelinsky) collections of mechanically operated musical instruments and antique arcade machines.
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Games (Moscow, Russia)
- National Videogame Archive (Bradford, United Kingdom)
The National Media Museum is home to over 3.5 million items of historical and cultural significance, and our diverse Collection encompasses some of the finest and most compelling visual material to be found anywhere in the world.
- National Videogame Museum
Mission: To preserve the history of the videogame industry by archiving not only the physical artifacts, but also the information and stories behind its creation.
- Pacific Pinball Museum (Alameda, CA)
The Pacific Pinball Museum (PPM) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of one of America’s great pastimes.
- Personal Computer Museum (Brantford, ON Canada)
Over 45 interactive computer displays, over 1,000 computers in total.
- ViGaMus Video Game Museum (Rome, Italy)
Being a project of AIOMI, ViGaMus goal is to give videogames the cultural, historical and artistic value they deserve.
Our Favorite Links
- Arcade Works
Long live the Neo-Geo! (Home of the Omega Entertainment Machine)
- Cheetahmen Games
The home of Active Enterprises and the Cheetahmen
- Game Gavel
Auctions for Gamers
- The Punk Effect
Home of Pat the NES Punk
Online museum celebrating Vectrex.